There is a rule in countries like Australia, that if a student is under 18 then you need to have a local guardian in order to get your visa approved.

If you are under 18, we will find you a guardian in the country that you can trust.

Guardians you can trust

We have an extensive network of caring and experienced people who are well suited to become your guardians. If you don’t have a family member in the city that you are going to live in, then we can connect you to a professional and experienced person that can become your official guardian.

All the people in this network are experienced and have been through rigorous police checks in accordance with Australian law.

Guardians that ​​​​​will support you 

They will support you throughout your student journey and will be in contact with you, your parents and your education provider for anything that concerns you and your education.

The Guardians will not only be there for your official support, but you can always contact them for study advice, to get help in settling in, and for various extracurricular activities,